Thanks to everyone on BikeForums who entered our Haiku contest. It was pretty fun seeing what people came up with. Some were better than others, but we’ve read through them all and narrowed it down to our top 5 finalists. Now its up to you to decide who wins a pair of JULIAN rims and gets their Haiku put in an upcoming issue of Cog Magazine. We’ll be doing a pretty quick voting window and should have a winner announced on Friday.
1) – CamashtorcalNo taco rim here
Hold the meat and the hot sauce
Julian, well played
2) – J3ffr3yOther less deep rims
Gnarled, twisted from pot holes
Stay true, Julian
3) – CarlovahnsexronSpinnin out downhill
Deep like Chicago pizza
4) – UnderstandingI’ll spin on. My wheel’s will stay true Julian.
5) – JackDPuddles in potholes Eyes forward the rims still roll Eighthinch Julian
<br /> <a href=”http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1576283/” mce_href=”http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1576283/”>Haiku Contest</a><span style=”font-size:9px;” mce_style=”font-size:9px;”>(<a href=”http://answers.polldaddy.com” mce_href=”http://answers.polldaddy.com”>answers</a>)</span><br />