1) What is your name?
2) What city do you live & ride in?
3) Tell us all about your bike- all of the components (bike check)
4) How long have you been riding fixed gear?
4 or so years…a bit longer.
5) What got you started riding fixed gear?
A few friends rode and getting on one of their bikes it totally reminded me of skateboarding. Just had way too much fun not to ride. Seeing how well everyone riding fixed gets along and comes together to support each other keeps me at it.
6) What kind of riding do you do- (FGFS, Polo, messenger, etc)?
FGFS, polo, hills, might be working as a messenger soon and will be riding cyclocross next season.
7) Best memory on your bike?
Effin’ Fridays all last year…and every event where I get to see everyone.
8) Worst crash on your bike?
Broken collarbone riding like an idiot at night with no lights. Snapped it weaving down the street without a care in the world. Ha.
9) What do you do when you are not riding?
Blog on lockedcog, take photos, make videos, paint, drink some brews and lay in alleys staring at the sky. Mellow life.
10) Any accolades (Have you won any tournaments/contests, been in a movie/edits?
First at Tree City All Stars comp (Sacramento), Macashreda, make too many sub par edits for the internetz and some cameos in Revoked and other flicks.
11) Favorite food and drink?
grilled cheese and cran raspberry juice…or beer and burgers. Ill eat just about anything thats put in front of me so long as its sanitary and well…food. 12) Personal notes- anything you want the world to know about you?
Nothing worth knowing ha. I love my friends and family…and riding bikes. I see life as something to experience and not to waste. Get out and do some stuff!
13) Any special thanks to anyone out there?
Huge thanks to Eighthtinch, iMiNUSD, Mishka and everyone who reads lockedcog. My family and friends for keeping me in check and constantly giving me good memories. All the dudes in the fixed scene as well…always stoked to meet and hang with everyone at events. Oh my cat Jinx for putting up with all my abuse.